With around 3 billion mobile devices expected to be sold by the end of 2017, it should come as no surprise that for 71% of enterprises, mobility is a priority. The productivity gain ensued due to enterprise mobility is another reason enterprises today are jumping on to the mobile bandwagon. Industry experts believe, the impact of mobility on businesses will be enormous with all of the customer facing applications (Marketing, Sales, Services) and most of people-related (HR) applications being built mobile first.
Browse Info Solutions offers services around enterprise mobility, our team of experts, from UI specialists to developers have worked on some of the best mobile apps and are familiar with the latest trends in the world of mobility. We work with our clients right from devising a mobile strategy to creating effective mobile apps on multi-platform.
Browse Info Solutions offers the following services,
- New Mobile Application Development and Testing.
We leverage our experience to create native as well as hybrid mobile applications that improve productivity, reduce operational cost, win new customers and help stay ahead of competition. The solutions that we create are easy to use and roll-out.
- Extending/porting Web based Applications onto Mobile.
We extend the strength of the enterprise system by putting them onto the mobile, be it a sales lead that has just entered the system or track a consignment which has left the warehouse we can help companies manage all these tasks through a mobile.
We work with the following mobile technologies,
- Native platforms - Android iOS, Blackberry OS, Symbian OS and Windows Mobile.
- Hybrid platforms - PhoneGap, Titanium
Palmtop, PDA, MDA, Cell Phones, Pocket PCs and Smartphones.
Why Browse Info Solutions,
- Team of developers who have behind them solid amount of hours working on varied Mobile platforms and devices, who among them have developed numerous apps both proprietary and open source.
- Developers who are in-tune with ever changing/evolving technology and who adhere to standard industry guidelines.